Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cuteness Alert!

Here is the picture of Emily and Isla

How cute is that baby?!

Not feeling great today, very tired and in pain. Rested as much as I could. Emily had friend round for tea, they entertained themselves, but I still had to feed them. Made a very simple fish pie for them. Barbara peeled potatoes so I just needed to cook and mash them (new masher is good does not need too much effort) then cooked fish in microwave. Difficult to tell if fish is cooked and I can't taste it because fish makes me really ill 8-| :-&

Waiting to hear today's instalment from hospital. We were told yesterday that Dad has Parkinson's. It is not a great shock, but something we have to come to terms with and work out how to manage it. Hospital staff are useless. I am as usual feeling useless at being 40 miles away and not able to get there as much as I would like.

Emily and Rob have gone to the park. Emily wanted me to go, but its getting too cold. Wish I could do these things its very disheartening and I will get the ratty Emily for bed and bath.

Managed a few rows of the waistcoat, its grows quite fast and is looking ok so far.

Its quilting class on Friday, I have not finished or even looked at last months homework. Worried I won't be able to get to the class, but will just have to see what I can do on Friday. I wanted to use my new sewing machine bag should make carrying machine about a bit easier. What an exciting life I lead 8-|

No comments:

Post a Comment