Friday, September 06, 2013

Not sew happy!

I am trying to do a bit of my quilting, possibly not the best thing for me to be doing as my head is all over the place, but needed to distraction and to do something pleasant, but I am not happy with the result.

I am not great at sewing and the appliqué block is not working out how I want and my sewing machine keeps jamming up too, not helpful, but probably because I don't have a clue what I am doing!  I am thinking i should start the block again and use a different technique on the appliqué outline.




I have another block to finish so think I will focus on that one and leave this one till I have a better idea of what to do.  I hate it when I can't do things, but nothing seems to come easy, wish I had a flair for something.  Maybe I do and have not found it yet 8-|  Well will go and tidy stuff away now and try again another day.



No comments:

Post a Comment