Tuesday, October 29, 2013

New Finds

Having my usual early morning browse of the internet craft world and have found some lovely things.

A site called Crafty Ferret with great printables and patterns.  Some lovely stitched patterns on Etsy.  Beautiful Hello Kitty stitched cards on facebook, but I can't find a pattern and not sure if I have confidence to do my own.




There are some great Christmas knits and other patterns on a site called Justjen knits andstitches my favourites being of course more cats



Reading Laura Howards blog introduced me to a site from Tesco called Tesco living with lots of great ideas and Laura's tutorial for brooches which are lovely as ever.  The link to Laura's blog is at the side of my blog page.


No wonder I never have time to make anything I am too busy looking at everyone elses!

We are hoping to attend this event  hosted by Crafty Chez, where my sister in law Isla's Attic is having a stall.  Will be looking for Christmas presents to buy and for new ideas 8-|

We are off to the ballet this afternoon to see Three Little Pigs.  Last years Ugly Duckling was fab and this one is a sell out.  Keep on Dancing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment