Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Got to get this Magazine


I really must find this edition of Popular Patchwork, it contains a project from one of the people who attends Sarah's  quilt classes.  It really appeals to the Playworker in me.  I once made huge snakes and ladder game for partially sighted children at Temple Bank School in Bradford.  I have always had an interest in working with children with special needs. Now I struggle with the day to day of looking after my normal very able child :-( due to my own special needs.

The magazine is not available locally so I will have to try and get to Hobbycraft, who do stock it and hope they have not sold out, think I might be sending hubby one evening as I would not be able to drive to shop and get in to buy magazine and drive back, its only 3 miles away and magazines are near front of store, its so depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment