Friday, June 13, 2014

Back to school!

Last week I signed up for a free course with Future Learn its a course about Play run by University of Sheffield. Exploring Play; the importance of play in everyday life appealed to me as a Playworker and a parent and it is free!  I have no idea if I will be able to do the work, it says 3 hours per week for 7 weeks, so that only 1/2 an hour a day and a day off!  It starts at the end of September so gives me a bit of time to recover from the current issues and the summer holidays.  If nothing else it should be interesting and may give me some inspiration for things to do with Emily.

I have not seen the organisation before and there are a few interesting sounding courses of varying lengths and starting all through the year.  Others that sound interesting to me are Science of MedicinesInside CancerPsychology and Mental healthHeart health

No comments:

Post a Comment