Friday, June 20, 2014

Crafty Buys and presents

It was my birthday on Monday, I was not able to do much or felt like doing much, but did go out for lunch with Rob as it was our wedding anniversary too.

I got some money for my birthday and have now well and truly spent it on more craft items, I don't need more, but the temptation was too great and it might cheer me up a bit!!

So here is what I have bought;

Paper Trimmer as the one I have only cuts straight and I like the pattern edges.

Medallion Die Cutter because I like the shape

Embossing scene because I like the image and I have a stitching pattern windmill too

Butterfly corner embossing they work well to add stitched piece to

Heart Embossing die because I like it

flower corner embossing folder it should work well with stitching too.

Non Stick Scissors because every pair of scissors I can find seems to be sticky!!

I have not got any of these yet as all bought online, so I can now expect lots of goodies in the post and hopefully find time to play when they arrived and of course find somewhere to keep them!!!  So much for having a clear out!

I did get a few crafty presents too

Owl Embossing folder

and another

Sizzix cutting pad long

Sizzix cutting pad standard

Once things have settled down we are hoping to go out for a birthday meal at 2 Oxford Place a totally gluten free restaurant in Leeds.  We would have gone for lunch on Monday, but they do not open on Mondays.  Will be great to be able to have what I fancy rather than what I can have. I contacted them about a children's menu and got a quick and helpful reply saying they don't have a children's menu but can do plain sandwiches, or small portions half price or GF fish fingers.  Emily loves fish fingers so not a problem there :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment