Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Finished

I have now finished the cards for Mama.

I couldn't work out a way of doing them together so made 2 separate cards, which actually worked out as I had 2 verses I wanted to use.
Pattern from Stitching Cards.

Inside rainbow card it says

Time for me to go now, I won't say goodbye;
Look for me in rainbows, way up in the sky.
In the morning sunrise when all the world is new,
Just look for me and love me, as you know I loved you.
Time for me to leave you, I won't say goodbye;
Look for me in rainbows, high up in the sky.
In the evening sunset, when all the world is through,
Just look for me and love me, and I'll be close to you.
It won't be forever, the day will come and then
My loving arms will hold you, when we meet again.
Time for us to part now, we won't say goodbye;
Look for me in rainbows, shining in the sky.
Every waking moment, and all your whole life through
Just look for me and love me, as you know I loved you.
Just wish me to be near you,
And I'll be there with you.
Music and lyrics: Conn Bernard (1990). Vicki Brown


And I have included a copy of a poem Emily wrote

Rain and sun together makes a rainbow
Always bright and cheerful
It is colourful and pretty
Now when it is fading it goes lighter
By now I think rainbows are brilliant
Over to you, what do you think?
Wow, now I think the rainbow has gone now.

Part of a pattern from Stitching Cards

Inside the butterfly card it says

You're leaving me and I DON'T KNOW WHY
All I know is that I'm saying goodbye
I wished to god it would be okay
but I guess life doesn't go that way
A pain that’s impossible to describe
A loss I wish I never had to feel
Every time I see your face
it tears me up inside to think
That your life is at its end
Every time I see your face
it tears me up inside to think
That you are dying inside
I wished we didn't have to
SAY GOODBYE
SAY GOODBYE
I wish we didn't have to
SAY GOODBYE
SAY GOODBYE
You're leaving me and I don't know why
I fight so hard to hold back tears in my eyes
The life I remember has long passed away
All that is left are memories
I HOLD SO CLOSE TO ME
SAY GOODBYE.... 

SAY GOODBYE
Music and lyrics:Verse

These will now go with my grandma to her final resting place.  RIP Mama, we will all miss you lots.




No comments:

Post a Comment