Monday, June 23, 2014

Slow progress

I am making slow progress on the card for my Grandma's funeral, there is so much else going on, but it will be done.  Its been an emotional weekend, seeing my grandma at the funeral directors and sorting things at her house and then the announcement in the paper today.  My sister in law found a very moving piece written by my grandma about her work with injured service men during the war.  So there have been many more weepy moments and everyone is finding things difficult one way and another.

I have a few pictures to share now of other things I completed in the last few weeks.

The anniversary card I made for Rob.  Our13th Anniversary which is lace and Chrysanthemum, so this was what I came up with, using a heart die cut from funky foam and a chrysanthemum die cut bought from ebay, some lace ribbon and letter tiles that came free with Card making and paper craft magazine

Next is the Father's day card for my Dad

using embossed tree folder (make unknown), background paper from Craftville and birds from a pattern at Stitching Cards.  I think they would look sweet on Christmas cards as robins.


I changed the sunshine picture as I thought it looked like it had been made by a 5 year old!!  Think this version is neater.


Card made for my brother who celebrates his 40th birthday today.  Pattern from Form-a-Lines.

Finally a couple cards I was given for my birthday cards that are so pretty,



And a picture of Emily last week using the garden broom as a broomstick and pretending to be a witch, should be captioned Daft as a Brush!








No comments:

Post a Comment