Monday, October 13, 2014

Positives end of week 3

Three weeks of looking for positives, surprised I kept going.  Many of the day I think nothing positive happened today, but if I think a bit something usually springs to mind.

So for yesterday my positives were not waking up till 8.15am!  I am usually awake by 6.  Getting some jobs done, well supervising Rob getting some of them done!  Going out for lunch to 2 Oxford Place a totally gluten free place in Leeds.  Its great to be able to eat most of the things on the menu, I had mushroom soup followed by scone, usually baked goods are no go.  There is a daytime menu and evening menu and Sunday menu.  There are daily scones, cupcakes, tarts, cakes and cheesecakes.  Luckily we had booked a table as it got very busy.  It was only our second visit, but well worth the drive into Leeds.  Looking forward to trying evening menu some time and Christmas and New Year menus look great.  Sad to see they will be closed over October half term and for two weeks over Christmas and New Year, but they work hard and deserve a break.  They also run crafternoons

They sound great, but too long and wrong time of day for me.

Had to laugh last night when I went up to bed and went to check on Emily to find 

She has been sleeping on the floor for weeks, but its the first time teddy has joined her in the sleeping bag!


No comments:

Post a Comment